WEC 2019-2020: The ChampionsWith a particularly troubled year, the WEC ended during the 8h Bahrain and crowned the teams and drivers:
- LMP WEC 2020 World Champion: Toyota Gazoo Racing
- LMP WEC Drivers' World Champion 2020: Mike Conway, Kamui Kobayashi and José-Maria Lopez
- FIA LMP2 WEC Endurance Trophy 2020: United Autosports
- FIA Endurance Trophy for LMP2 WEC Drivers 2020: Philip Hanson and Filipe Albuquerque
- GT WEC 2020 World Champion: Aston Martin Racing
- GT WEC Drivers' World Champion 2020: Nicki Thiim and Marco Sorensen
- FIA GTE AM WEC Endurance Trophy 2020: AF Corse
- FIA Endurance Trophy for GTE AM WEC Drivers 2020: François Perrodo, Emmanuel Collard and Nicklas Nielsen
On your 2021 agendaThe 89th edition of the 24h of Le Mans will take place on June 12 and 13, 2021.
The dates of WEC 2021:
- March 13-14: Pre-season testing, Sebring (USA)
- March 19: 1000 Miles from Sebring (USA)
- 1st May: 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- June 12-13: 24 Hours of Le Mans (France)
- July 18: 6 Hours of Monza (Italy) li >
- September 26: 6 Hours of Fuji (Japan)
- November 20: 6 Hours of Bahrain (Bahrain)
Toyota 3rd in a rowPerfect race of the Toyota TOYOTA TS050 Hybrid N ° 8 of Sébastien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima and Brendon Hartley despite the REBELLION R 13 which for their last very powerful race.
In LMP2, the ORECA 07 of United Autosports N ° of Philip Hanson, Filipe Albuquerque and Paul Di Resta who dominates the WEC and the ELMS finished first in front of Jota Sport.
In LMGT Pro and LMGT Am, the ASTON MARTIN Vantage AMR N ° 97 of Alex Lynn, Maxime Martin and Harry Tincknell and the N ° 90 of Salih Yoluc, Charlie Eastwood and Jonny Adam resisted the FERRARI F488 GTE.