Change of programVery tight program for this 88th edition which is decidedly very special:
- Wednesday 16/09/20:
- Administrative and Technical Checks on the circuit from 8h to 18h
- Thursday 17/09 / 20:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Free Practice
- 5.15 p.m. to 6 p.m .: Qualifying Practice
- 8 p.m. to 0 a.m.: Free Practice
- Friday 9/18/20:
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Free Practice
- 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m .: Qualifying Practice - HyperPole
- Saturday 19/09/20:
- 10:30 to 10:45 am: Warmup
- 14:30 start of the 88th 24 hours of Le Mans
GEAR Racing switches to GTE-ProGEAR Racing changes category into LMGTE-Pro linked to the difficulty of finding operational BRONZE drivers for September 20. Recruiting SILVER or GOLD pilots will be easier. For the moment only Christina Nielsen is confirmed.
New Corvette C8R absent in 2020The tight schedule of the IMSA, the complex implementation of the logistics to come to Le Mans, and of course the famous virus will have got the better of the beautiful Corvette C8Rs.
The Oreca 07 of High Class Racing and the Porsche 911 RSR of Proton Competition are invited.
The breakdown by category is now :
- 7 LMP1
- 26 LMP2
- 7 LMGT PRO
- 22 LMGT AM