Toyota 3rd in a rowPerfect race of the Toyota TOYOTA TS050 Hybrid N ° 8 of Sébastien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima and Brendon Hartley despite the REBELLION R 13 which for their last very powerful race.
In LMP2, the ORECA 07 of United Autosports N ° of Philip Hanson, Filipe Albuquerque and Paul Di Resta who dominates the WEC and the ELMS finished first in front of Jota Sport.
In LMGT Pro and LMGT Am, the ASTON MARTIN Vantage AMR N ° 97 of Alex Lynn, Maxime Martin and Harry Tincknell and the N ° 90 of Salih Yoluc, Charlie Eastwood and Jonny Adam resisted the FERRARI F488 GTE.
1st day of testing of the 24h of Le MansThe 3 qualifying sessions took place (2 free and 1 qualifying of 45 minutes).
Little surprise in LMP1 with the 2 Toyotas and a time of 3: 17.089 (248.891km / h) for Kamui Kobayashi.
In LMP2, it was Racing Team Nederland who dominated the category with 3: 26.648 (237.378 km / h) by Nyck de Vries.
In LMGT Pro and AM, the Aston Martins traded 1st place: 3: 50.872 (212.471 km / h) from Marco Sorensen and 3: 52.778 (210.732 km / h) from Ross Gunn.
We will find the first 6 in each category for the Hyperpole session tomorrow from 11:30 am to 12 noon.
Find the test times
What do we know about the 24h of Le Mans 2020On D-19 days, the excitement is at its peak around the 24 hours of Le Mans… not even. The race will take place behind closed doors, and information is being disseminated in small quantities.
What do we know about this 88th edition:
- 60 competitors: not sure, some drivers are awaiting license validation and a driver is missing on the Porsche N ° 78 and 2 on the N ° 89
- 177 (-3) pilots including 42 newcomers and a young 19 and another 74
- Technical checks on Wednesdays within the circuit
- practice with HyperPole, 4 free practice sessions, one qualifying session of 45 minutes, and one HyperPole session
- tests on Thursday and Friday, night from Friday to Saturday complicate for the mechanics
- courses support?
- departure at 2:30 p.m. given by Carlos Tavares
- Retransmission in front of your TV screens on the France television group, on the net
- For the sound of Bruno Vandestick on the Le Mans Info app reserved for ACO members
To be continued